marți, februarie 10, 2009

'Jay just had to murder the remix'


My President

"No more war, no wore Iraq, no more white lies, the president is black!"

Piesa My President a lui Young Jeezy (fuzzy name, isnt't it?!) e in colaborare cu Nas. Remix-ul e cu Jay-z si, cu un mesaj la fel de puternic ca si in prima versiune, aceasta avut un altfel de apel la public. Motivul? Obama chiar a castigat alegerile.

Obama on the horse ©Rolling Stone Magazine

"My president is black. In fact, he's half-white
So even in a racist mind, he's half-right
(So if you got a racist mind, you'll be allright)
My president is black, but his house is all white.

Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther could walk
Martin Luther walke so Barack Obama could run
Barack Obama ran so all the children could fly
So I'ma spread my wings, you can meet ne in the sky.

I allready got my own clothes, allready got my own shoes
I was hot before Barack. Imagine what I'm gonna' do
Hello Miss America, hey pretty lady,
Red, white, and blue flag, wave for me, baby!

Never thought I'd say this shit: "Baby, I'm Good!"
You can keep your puss,I don't want no more Bush(Shit)
No more war, no wore Iraq
No more white lies, the president is black!"


- Jay-Z -


Mesaj complicat. Mici probleme la public. Calmeaza-i, hove!
La un after-party, pe 18 ian. 09, il vedem pe Jay-Z luptandu-se cu publicul. Lumea era asa de indimidata de personalitatile ce se adunase pe scena (Young Jeezy, Beyonce, Akon si altii ), ca domnu' Jigga nu putea sa-si zica toata strofa. Suturi in cap. Pumni in stomac. Boxe peste cap. Sfarcuri rasucite. Si s-a rezolvat.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

păreri

Contact: redactiabumbac@yahoo.com
| Creative Commons License |